Tuesday, June 05, 2007

what's with all the cute pregnant girls?!









ok, so i rushed to Pennsylvania for a quick pregnancy shoot with Christa & Matt!!! and when i say quick - i mean it! we did the entire thing in less than 45 minutes which is a HUGE record for me!!! :) and i will go ahead and out myself -- it was my first sitting where i shot in RAW format and i will shout it from the rooftops....I LOVED IT! i will never go back. of course it required some personal tutoring from ryan portnoy...i am indebted forever.

Christa is 2 weeks shy of her due date and looks about...oh...5mths along! she's adorable and matt ain't half bad himself. ;) thought he did NOT want any part of this -- my coercive ways wooooed him in. and i think he likes the outcome!!!

THANKS GUYS!! can't wait to meet your little man!