Wednesday, June 06, 2007

off to sunny california!

hello everybody!! i don't bear any additional photos of cute pregnant girls or baby abel. sorry. i will in due time....but i'm taking off for california tomorrow to shoot miss megan brookshire's wedding! though i've never officially met her, i feel as though i have a great grasp on what the family is like -- after multiple calls with members of her family! i hoping for some sun on friday -- but either way -- i very much look forward to this experience!

but.
and this is a shameless plug for one of my favorite photographers....David Jay. david shot Megan's sisters wedding in 2003. i met david at my friend, Nina's wedding...and actually reqeusted that he shoot my wedding as well, but he was booked already :) needless to say...he's a hard act to follow!!! EEEK! i do feel humbled by the fact that David Jay & Allison Morgan will have both been family photographers for the Brookshires, I just pray that I'm on my game and worthy!!!

david -- you've truly inspired me on countless occasions and your work is phenomenal!!! as a believer and a business man, you've set the standard and i'm excited to see where God takes you!!!

whew! i'll be back on Monday...with the best pictures i can hope to capture!!!

until then!!