Monday, June 11, 2007

megan & david

sorry for the delay!!!! my computer is completely wigging out and i feel a bit overwhelmed at the moment -- so much going on -- so much to do!!!

i arrived back from california last night and i must say -- i wish all my weddings could be as smooth-sailing and FUN as this one. despite nearly cracking my head open at the reception (walking from folding chair to folding chair will come with certain risks!), the day went without a hitch!

the bride and her family were so much MORE than gracious to us and the scenery can't be beat!! it was a true joy to photograph this day and it really reminded me why this job is so rewarding!!!

thank you megan & david (and family!!!)































sorry for the random order -- have i mentioned my computer is being difficult? :)