Wednesday, June 13, 2007

rainy day....

ever since my friend told me her entire TV blew up during a thunderstorm -- i'm exceptionally nervous leaving my equipment plugged in when that's the case. it's currently thundering....FLASHES of lighting....and therefore, my new handy dandy monitor is being unplugged as we speak.....

but some of my computer issues have been solved!!! for those of you who CARE and i know it won't be very many of you -- i got a new monitor! try to hold your laughter as you note the tv tray holding my laptop as an extension to my desk :) i also got a keyboard....a wireless mouse....it's almost as though i never left my office job :) ......almost....

here she is!





it was really exciting. i also had more memory installed into my hard drive....so i'm zipping along at a MUCH better speed! this is my baby...watching....learning....you could call him "the apprentice."



and since my battery on this thing won't last all day -- it's best that i get started on unpacking my suitcase from last weekend and doing the laundry that has been PILING up quickly in my hamper :(



THREE WEEKS of untouched mail. BAD BAD MORGANS.....



so there ya have it! we're getting ramped up here to shoot a wedding at Ft. Belvoir on Saturday -- keep you posted on the progress on that end!!!

yep...
....it's officially pouring outside....maybe the mail will wait until after an afternoon nap....