Wednesday, August 29, 2007

my experiment....

i have to tell ya...there this process alot of my faaaaavorite photographers use that sends me over the edge. i have NO IDEA how they do it and i've tried manipulating it, faking, forcing it.....and my images could NEVER look the way theirs did!!!!

i was losing SLEEP over this!!!
well, wouldn't you know -- one of my photog-inspirations FINALLY revealed the secret the other day, and it's a photoshop ACTION to you can purchase and apply to images!!!

i still have NO idea how it works, but it involves ALOT of steps that i'm sure i'd never learn anyways, so with the press of one button (man, i'm giving away the magic, right?), i now have the EXACT images i want!!!!

i could bounce OFF THE WALLS over this!!!!!
so, without further ado, and having taken the liberties of exploiting a very GORGEOUS baby as my muse, here you have it!!!