Sunday, July 22, 2007

Injured... :(

hey kids!

wow.
been a full month since i posted!!!
SO much has transpired, BUT, my energy was limited and my time at the computer was abbreviated due to what we BELIEVED was a herniated disk in my lower back!!!!

it's been a rough month.
between my mom being in and out of the hospital and me hurting my back, i had NO TIME for blogging, which....i hated because my blog was such a fun thing for me and brides i was working with!!!

it was the strangest thing! on july 1st...i was sitting at my computer and went to stand up and BOOM...my entire left foot went numb!! let's just say that for TWO LONG WEEKS, i was on my back...or heavily...heavily...heaaaavily medicated.

i've seen the likes of anti-inflammatories, narcotics, steroids, muscle-relaxants, ice packs, heating pads, lumbar support pillows ....and the list goes on. 3 trips to the doctor...one trip to the ER....followed up by physical therapy.....WHEW! and YES, i kept shooting weddings in the mix :)

but i think i'm OUT OF THE WOODS and my MRI came back normal!!!
even though i still have some sciatic nerve issues -- it may all just be a bad reaction to muscle spasms in my lower back.

we'll see.
but for now i'm on the mend...THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

and YES, i'm very very very behind my editing, so in the next day or so, i'll try to pick up where i left off and post some WEDDING SHOTS!!!!

here's to getting back in the saddle and here's to all the people who have helped me and my photography assistants who have KICKED REAR to make my life easier!!!

aka., SETH SETH SETH :) thank you seth.
and thank you to my husband who's done the grocery shopping, the dishes, the laundry, ....and i won't go on to all the rest.

have a great week!!!